Caring for our aging parents and family members is often a stressful and emotional time. Caregivers are often overwhelmed with questions and concerns including:
- How do I know mom is talking with her doctor about her health problems?
- Dad has had several accidents recently. What do I do about his driving?
- What kinds of services can be provided in the home to help keep my mom safe and help her maintain her independence?
- Is my uncle depressed or is his isolation from the family a normal part of aging?
- Mom can’t live alone anymore-what is next?
- My siblings are all involved in the care of my dad, but we cannot come to an agreement and we spend more time arguing than solving problems. Who can help?
Through REAL Senior Solutions, our experienced Geriatric Care Manager (GCM) can assist in addressing the above concerns as well as many other problems that may arise when caring for an aging family member. Our program ensures that your loved one is getting the assistance they need to live a safe, enriched life. Due to each family being unique, the level of care depends on each family’s needs and is very changing due to variations in health, abilities, and even finances.
For more information, call (574) 284-7103 or toll free (Indiana) (800) 552-2916, ext. 7103.
To view and print the Geriatric Care Manager brochure, click here.