REAL Services, Inc. continues to develop new and exciting internship opportunities.
Student Interns assist the agency’s mission by providing hands-on assistance to staff who are responsible for the numerous programs in which REAL Services administers. Interns play a vital role in the success of many programs, and should be prepared for the full REAL Services experience.
Internship opportunities are available in the following areas:
Client Care Advocate (Guardianship)
Aging & Disability
Resource Center (ADRC)
Foster Grandparent Program
Client Services Community Services Block Grant (CSBG)
Marketing and Development
Please review our Internship Brochure for details on each opportunity. Applications are accepted online here.
For more information, contact Allen Holt at (574) 284 – 7138 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Types of Internships:
1. Academic Credit (all internships)
2. Paid by this Agency (summer only)
3. Paid by Intern’s School (special approval needed)
1. Mileage is paid
2. Provides resume building, on-the-job training, and hands-on experience
Times of Internships:
2. During one or more semesters
3. Other, as long as it fits both the program’s and the student’s schedule